Spoiler Webtoon Like Wind on a Dry Branch UPDATE

 



Hi Yeorobun
I will give you all some Spoiler and Preview Picture for this Webtoon
I hope You will enjoy this Series. I will update this post if there are new Spoiler

If you wanna read novel or original version translate, you can read in this post

Kalau ingin spoiler versi Indonesia nya klik link ini

Title :

Korea       마른 가지에 바람처럼

Romaji    Mareun Gajie Baramcheoreom

English     Like Wind on a Dry Branch

Indonesia :  Cursed Blessing

Thailand    ราวลมพัดกิ่งไม้แห้ง 


Spoiler

Ep 19

Ep 20

Spoiler Like Wind on a Dry Branch Ep 21

Spoiler Like Wind on a Dry Branch Ep 22

Spoiler Like Wind on a Dry Branch Ep 23

Spoiler Like Wind on a Dry Branch Ep 24

Spoiler Like Wind on a Dry Branch Ep 25

Spoiler Like Wind on a Dry Branch Ep 26

Spoiler Like Wind on a Dry Branch Ep 27

Spoiler Like Wind on a Dry Branch Ep 28

Spoiler Like Wind on a Dry Branch Ep 29

Spoiler Like Wind on a Dry Branch Ep 30


Spoiler Like Wind on a Dry Branch Ep 31

Spoiler Like Wind on a Dry Branch Ep 32

Spoiler Like Wind on a Dry Branch Ep 33

Spoiler Like Wind on a Dry Branch Ep 34

Spoiler Like Wind on a Dry Branch Ep 35


Spoiler Like Wind on a Dry Branch Ep 36

Spoiler Like Wind on a Dry Branch Ep 37

Spoiler Like Wind on a Dry Branch Ep 38

Spoiler Like Wind on a Dry Branch Ep 39

Spoiler Like Wind on a Dry Branch Ep 40


Spoiler Like Wind on a Dry Branch Ep 41

Spoiler Like Wind on a Dry Branch Ep 42

Spoiler Like Wind on a Dry Branch Ep 43

Spoiler Like Wind on a Dry Branch Ep 44

Spoiler Like Wind on a Dry Branch Ep 45


Spoiler Like Wind on a Dry Branch Ep 46


Spoiler Like Wind on a Dry Branch Ep 65

Spoiler Like Wind on a Dry Branch Ep 66


If you wanna read novel or original version translate, you can read in this post



Some Comic Spoiler Ep 28: Aaaaah Ep 28 So sad T ^ T. I can't read it. Rietta please stay strong, there will be times when you will found true happiness.

Some Comic Spoiler Ep 29: Literally, this is getting more and more painfull. Rietta went berserk, finally she took out all the sadness that had been piled up all this time. T ^ T. She tell to Casarius, screaming for Adele to be returned to Her. She wanted to sacrifice anything and everything for Adele. She said she wanted to be a concubine, but Adele had to live. Rietta scratched her chest and ground until her chest and nails were bleeding. And the point is, it's really hard to see Rietta cried out. The author is very mean to Rietta :(. It seems that Rietta's trauma has returned after a long period of silence. i'm speechless, this is too painfull ㅠㅠ

Adele is Rieta's Daughter name

Some Spoiler Ep 30 : There are some picture when Killian close to Rieta :3
sadly its really really just a little. not bad, but why so long to look this couple getting some cute scene :/. but i really like this kind of romance. The romance is not just because youre hero and youre heroine so you will be together. but the development was made with intention. i really fall in love with this story :^)

Some Spoiler Ep 31 : In this Episode, we can feel warm conversation between Killian and Abbot. We can see how soft Killian's smile is🥺. And Giselle looks so funny in this episode😂.


Im so sorry for long hiatus. i will comeback in monday or tuesday. Thankyou for waiting ^^


So i will say sorry to you guys again and again

im really busy because im preparing my minithesis for my graduation now

there is some problem with my first advisor lecturer, so i have to focus to my colleage

I have to study for my sem topic too

because today is holiday, i can make you guys this spoiler

im really sorry

Thank you for always waiting my post

I really love it

I hope you guys will tolerate if there is another delay later


Link Official Novel


Link Naver Webtoon


Link Webtoon 


I make this Post just for fun

If there are some trouble in translate, im sorry because im not good in English

Dont forget Pin or Bookmark this post, so you dont miss the latest updates ^^

Dont forget to follow my Instagram and other social media

Happy Reading ^^

Post a Comment

17 Comments

  1. hii, thanks your spoiler. i really like spoiler XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. Thank you for reading this blog ^^. I hope you enjoy it. Dont forget to reading official webtoon too. I love u <3

      Delete
  2. Hi, I love this story and come in quite often for updates. I really appreciate your work and I hope you continue to post on this topic. Thank you, much love from uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. I already post new Episode. I will update it if there are new episode. Thank you so much for reading my blog ^^. Stay Healthy

      Delete
  3. Hi Izzati Sensei.. Thank you so much for the spoilers!! Eventhough you are a medical student who usually is very busy but you still spend yr little time to share the spoilers.. I appreciate it very much and I hope that yr studies are going well and I wish for all of yr dreams will come true💕💕

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Prillance. Thank you so much for your praying. Youre right i have busy time for studying medstud. But i really love Like Wind On a Dry Branch. Its healing for me ^^. I want people love this series too. Thank you for reading my post 😆. I hope u enjoy my blog. Stay Healthy

      Delete
  4. Hai Izzati Sensei, terima kasih sudah menerjemahkan, terbantu sekali utk pecinta spoiler.
    Stay Healthy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi juga kak Saungkata ^^. Sama sama kak. Terimakasih juga telah membaca blog ini >w<. Stay Healthy

      Delete
  5. Thankyou so much! Hope u keep doing this! 😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Youre welcome ^^. I will keep doing translate if i dont have exam or urgent thing 👍.
      Thank you for reading my post.
      Support me with follow this website ^^

      Delete
  6. Thankyou spoilernya. Semakin penasaran kedepannya bakal kek gimana. Betewe ini webtoon fav banget diaku

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. youre welcome ^^. Wah iya ini webtoon fav aku juga :3

      Delete
  7. Thank you for your work on this

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Your Welcome >w<
      Thank you so much for reading my blog

      Delete
  9. Youre Welcome T^T
    Next Project will come soon ^^

    ReplyDelete